Get ready, boater lovers! The world's largest boat and yacht show, Discover Boating® Miami International Boat Show® (DBMIBS) is returning to South Florida this month! Featuring a variety of boating products and experiences for all nautical enthusiasts to enjoy, including over 1,000 boats on display. You don’t want to miss this!
This signature event is brought to you by Informa Markets, the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), and the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). As expected, the event will offer a wide array of boating products and experiences for all nautical enthusiasts to enjoy.
Discover everything from kayaks to superyachts to the latest aquatic innovations from February 14-18, 2024. One ticket gives you access to six locations. The on-land portion of the event will take place at the newly reimagined Miami Beach Convention Center and Pride Park. While the in-water components of the show will take place at Venetian Marina, Herald Plaza, Museum Park Marina, and Yacht Haven Grande Miami.
Not sure what to check out first at the show? Our Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show Guide reveals everything you need to know about the biggest and best boat show you’ll attend:
What to Expect
The world's largest boat and yacht show can sound a bit intimidating but don’t feel overwhelmed. Depending on your personal goals, you’ll find different attractions perfect for what you’re looking for:
1. Buy a Boat
The best place to purchase a vessel is a boat show. With thousands of boats on display, (plus engine manufacturers, marine accessories, electronics, and more) comparing options couldn’t be easier. Whether you’re a long-lived captain or a novice boater, the perfect boat for you is at the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show.
2. Splash Around the Nautical Adventure Zone
Dive into the heart of the action at the AquaZone, featuring a 60’ x 30’ freshwater pool with a capacity of 40,000 gallons. This aquatic haven serves as the epicenter for in-water demonstrations, hands-on testing, engaging contests with enticing prizes, and much more!
The AquaZone offers boat show attendees a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in a firsthand experience with a diverse range of watersports and cutting-edge marine products.
3. Explore Fred's Shed How-To Center, presented by Progressive® Insurance
Have questions about boat maintenance? Or engine problems that you can't seem to fix? Stop by Fred's Shed How-To Center and ask our tech experts about it! They have plenty of tips, tricks, and DIY advice for every kind of boater.
4. Discover Insider Tips During a Fishing Seminar
Get ready for numerous interactive presentations and activities during the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show! We're particularly psyched for Hook the Future's Kids Fishing Clinics with Captain Don Dingman, as he'll be demonstrating various fishing techniques and showcasing a variety of fish species. Plus, each attendee will receive a complimentary Hook the Future/Carolina Skiff custom rod and reel combo!
5. Check Out the Progressive Boat Show Experience in Pride Park
Blending the excitement of a carnival boardwalk with the nostalgic allure of an old port town, you can experience the pinnacle of boater's delight at the Progressive Boat Show Experience. This immersive journey will be the highlight of your day with enlightening seminars, delectable food truck offerings, and more:
- The world’s first box truck claw machine
- Marina the singing fish
- The Captain and his Mate
- Prizes including keychains, sunscreen, t-shirts, towels, and dry bags
6. Enjoy World-Class Culinary Experiences
At DBMIBS, guests are treated to a fusion of delectable flavors amidst the backdrop of Miami's stunning vistas. The culinary extravaganza at the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show features innovative cocktails courtesy of its esteemed partners - Budweiser, Goslings, Tanqueray, Ketel One, and Crown Royal.
One Ticket. Six Iconic Show Locations.
Prepare for an unforgettable adventure at the 2024 Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show, set against the backdrop of some of Miami’s trendiest locations:
1. Miami Beach Convention Center
Explore a wide selection of boats up to 49 feet in length, browse through leading engine manufacturers, discover marine accessories and electronics, and indulge in shopping at vibrant retail pavilions.
2. The Progressive Boat Show Experience at Pride Park
Immerse yourself in a dynamic showcase featuring experiential boating lifestyle activations, captivating entertainment, innovative cuisine, and enlightening educational seminars.
3. Herald Plaza
Dive into a world of powerboats and motor yachts ranging from 30' to 125' in length, along with yacht tenders, top-quality engines, marine accessories, and bustling retail pavilions.
4. Venetian Marina
Take the helm and test drive over 75 sea trial vessels from esteemed builders and renowned engine manufacturers, offering firsthand experiences on the water.
5. Museum Park Marina
Explore the latest innovations in sailboats, catamarans, and sailing accessories, all set against the stunning backdrop of Museum Park.
6. SuperYacht Miami at Yacht Haven Grande Miami
Experience an exclusive enclave for superyachts, featuring the world's largest and most magnificent vessels. Please note that access is available only with Windward VIP or SuperYacht Miami tickets.
Has this Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show Guide convinced you to purchase tickets? You’ve got options from preview tickets, general admission, and VIP options.
- Active military and veterans receive complimentary general admission on Sunday, Feb. 18.
- Adult 1-Day Preview Ticket, $64 for 1-day or $98 for 2-day, grants entry to the Miami Beach Convention Center, One Herald Plaza, Venetian Marina & Yacht Club & Museum Park Marina for 1 day - valid Wednesday, February 14th - Sunday, February 18th.
- Adult 1-Day General Admission Tickets, at only $43 for 1-Day or $75 for 2-Day, allow access to the Miami Beach Convention Center, One Herald Plaza, Venetian Marina & Yacht Club & Museum Park Marina for 1 day - valid Thursday, February 15th - Sunday, February 18th.
- SuperYacht 1-Day Ticket allows access to the Miami Beach Convention Center, One Herald Plaza, Venetian Marina & Yacht Club, Museum Park Marina & SuperYacht Miami at IGY Yacht Haven Grande at Island Gardens for $160 1-day (valid Wednesday - Sunday) or $135 1 day (valid Thursday - Sunday).
*Entry onto vessels is exclusively at the manufacturers, dealers, or brokers' discretion.
- Child 1-Day Admission Ticket (6-12 years old) (Valid Wednesday - Sunday) $16.50. This ticket allows access to the Miami Beach Convention Center, One Herald Plaza, Venetian Marina & Yacht Club & Museum Park Marina for 1 day - valid Wednesday - Sunday.
- Transportation options include Kaseya Center Valet Parking $50/day, Kaseya Center General Parking $35/day, and 1-Day Water Taxi Ticket ($10).
- Windward 1-Day VIP Tickets (Valid Wednesday - Sunday) start at $350 allowing access to the Miami Beach Convention Center, Venetian Marina & Yacht Club, Museum Park Marina, SuperYacht Miami at IGY Yacht Haven Grande at Island Gardens & the Windward Lounge at Miami Beach Convention Center & Water Taxi for 1 day: valid Wednesday - Sunday. Plus, enjoy one-day general admission access to Art Wynwood, Feb 16-18.
For the latest information about the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show, follow us on Facebook and Instagram. There is no box office onsite at the show. Please buy your digital tickets now. Because there are six different locations with their own unique experiences, we recommend choosing the two-day ticket package.
You Might Also Like: