Get ready, boaters! The world's largest boat and yacht show is returning to South Florida this month.
The Discover Boating® Miami International Boat Show® (DBMIBS) will take place from February 15 through February 19 on land at the Miami Beach Convention Center and Pride Park, and in the water at the Venetian Marina, Herald Plaza, Museum Park Marina, and Yacht Haven Grande Miami. And trust us, you will want to be there!
This signature event is brought to you by Informa Markets, the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), and the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). As expected, the event will offer a wide array of boating products and experiences for all nautical enthusiasts to enjoy.
Are you wondering what you should check out at the show? Our Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show Guide reveals everything you need to know about this epic event.
What to Expect
Navigating the world's largest boat and yacht show can be a bit overwhelming. That's why this Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show Guide narrows down our top attractions:
1. Buy a Boat
Boat shows are the best place to purchase a vessel of your own (hands down!). Because thousands of boat brands and models are on display at this year’s show, comparing options is uber-easy. We're confident that both first-time boaters and experienced captains will find the vessels of their dreams at the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show.
2. Splash Around the Nautical Adventure Zone
Thrill-seekers and water lovers will love spending some time in the AquaZone. As the name suggests, it's designed to provide guests with an up-front and personal experience with different watersports and innovative products.
3. Explore Fred's Shed How-To Center, presented by Progressive® Insurance
Have questions about boat maintenance? Or engine problems that you can't seem to fix? Stop by Fred's Shed How-To Center and ask our tech experts about it! They have plenty of tips, tricks, and DIY advice for every kind of boater.
4. Discover Insider Tips During a Fishing Seminar
Get ready for numerous interactive presentations and activities during the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show! We're particularly psyched for Hook the Future's Kids Fishing Clinics with Captain Don Dingman, as he'll be demonstrating various fishing techniques and showcasing a variety of fish species. If that's not enough, every participant walks away with a free Hook the Future/Carolina Skiff rod and reel of their own!
5. Enjoy World-Class Culinary Experiences
DBMIBS allows guests to experience a whirlwind of delicious flavors while simultaneously taking in those gorgeous Miami views. Additionally, the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show's world-class culinary experience will include innovative cocktails provided by its partners—Budweiser, Goslings, and Diageo (Tanqueray, Ketel One, and Crown Royal).
One Ticket. Six Iconic Show Locations.
Ready to explore the 2023 Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show? It's anchored at some of Miami’s hottest locations:
- Miami Beach Convention Center boasts power boats of up to 49 feet, as well as engine manufacturers, marine accessories, electronics, and retail pavilions.
- Herald Plaza features larger power boats and motor yachts ranging from 50 to 125 feet in length. There will also be yacht tenders, engines, marine accessories, and retail pavilions.
- Venetian Marina sets the stage to test-drive 150+ sea trial vessels. Of course, it will also highlight the leading boat and engine manufacturers.
- Museum Marina Park offers an up-close and personal peek into the latest sailboats, catamarans, and sailing accessories.
- Yacht Haven Grande Miami showcases SuperYacht Miami (the largest and most luxurious yachts that the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show offers).
- Progressive Boat Show Experience at Pride Park serves as the ultimate boating destination. Located directly outside the Miami Beach Convention Center, access is automatically granted with general admission tickets.
Has this Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show Guide convinced you to purchase tickets? They are available via one-day, two-day, or prime-time preview packages. Additionally, all tickets include access to the Miami Beach Convention Center, Pride Park, Venetian Marina, Herald Plaza, and Museum Park Marina.
Prime-time preview tickets grant guests exclusive (and early!) access to the show; they are just $62 per adult. (Note that boat access remains at the discretion of the broker, dealer, and/or manufacturer.) Prime-time tickets are valid any day from February 15 through February 19, and children (under six years old) are free with an accompanying adult.
If you're not opting for prime-time, general admission one-day tickets are $16 for children and $42 for adults. Adult general admission two-day tickets are $72. Additionally, all active military, first responders, and veterans receive complimentary general admission on Sunday, February 19th.
Because there isn't a box office on-site, all attendees must purchase their tickets online through the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show website. And because there are six different locations—all offering unique attractions, might we add—we recommend opting for the two-day ticket package. That way, guests have ample opportunities to explore everything this iconic event has to offer.
For more information about the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Also, don’t forget to tag our accounts and use these hashtags for a chance to be featured on our channels: #MiamiBoatShow #DiscoverBoating
You Might Also Like: