Account Protection Tips
There are many easy ways to protect your account:
- Don't share your password with others. Every user of the website should have their own username and password combination.
- Choose a strong password and change it often.
- Create a unique password by using a combination of letters and numbers that are not easily guessed.
- Avoid using the same password for other accounts, like your nmma domain account.
- Use caution when someone asks for sensitive information through email. If you get an email requesting personal information and you're unsure who actually sent it call the IT Department. Do not click any links or enter information.
- Did we mention this one? Don't share your password with others.