There is so much to love, and learn, about boating. That’s why we created this library of articles, videos and blog posts to help you throughout your adventures.
It’s Dad’s Day—time for the crew to celebrate their Captain! If your father loves being out on the water, say no to a new necktie and make a splash with gifts sure to put a smile on his face!
A boat load of ways to Make Dad’s Day!
- Treat him to dinner on deck. Plan a menu featuring all his favorites.
- Give him a year’s worth of fishing fun—spring for his fishing license.
- Get him in gear. Fill a new tackle box wth the latest in lures, lines and gadgets.
- Shades of Distinction. A pair of polarized sunglasses will cut water glare and let him navigate in style.
- Surprise him with a nautical gift basket, filled with the latest boating gadgets and gizmos.
- Fire up the fun! A portable grill will let him cook his catch at the dock.
- Keep his cool. Fill a new cooler with ice and his favorite beverage.
- Float his boat stuff. Hi-tech floating fishing knives and pliers make a great addition to any tackle box.
- Tune up his boat. A waterproof stereo or mp3 player is sure to strike a chord.
- Why not help him hone his knot-tying skills with a book on nautical knots?
- Perhaps the time is right for a new waterproof watch.
- A digital fish scale and digital camera will let him prove his fish stories are fact, not fiction.
- Send him a gift subscription to his favorite boating magazine.
- Dress him for success with a new fishing vest and hat.
- Of course, the ultimate Father’s Day gift - a new boat!