It’s Dad’s Day—time for the crew to celebrate their Captain! If your father loves being out on the water, say no to a new necktie and make a splash with gifts sure to put a smile on his face!
A boat load of ways to Make Dad’s Day!
- Treat him to dinner on deck. Plan a menu featuring all his favorites.
- Give him a year’s worth of fishing fun—spring for his fishing license.
- Get him in gear. Fill a new tackle box wth the latest in lures, lines and gadgets.
- Shades of Distinction. A pair of polarized sunglasses will cut water glare and let him navigate in style.
- Surprise him with a nautical gift basket, filled with the latest boating gadgets and gizmos.
- Fire up the fun! A portable grill will let him cook his catch at the dock.
- Keep his cool. Fill a new cooler with ice and his favorite beverage.
- Float his boat stuff. Hi-tech floating fishing knives and pliers make a great addition to any tackle box.
- Tune up his boat. A waterproof stereo or mp3 player is sure to strike a chord.
- Why not help him hone his knot-tying skills with a book on nautical knots?
- Perhaps the time is right for a new waterproof watch.
- A digital fish scale and digital camera will let him prove his fish stories are fact, not fiction.
- Send him a gift subscription to his favorite boating magazine.
- Dress him for success with a new fishing vest and hat.
- Of course, the ultimate Father’s Day gift - a new boat!