New Year’s Resolutions We Can Keep
‘Tis the season to make New Year’s resolutions. Most resolutions relate to changing bad habits or attempting to change negative aspects of our lives. It’s time to put a more positive spin onto this time honored tradition and create a list built to bring positive aspects to your life.
- Spend quality time with family and friends.
- Get away and make take the time to relax and de-stress.
- Make an effort to reconnect with old friends.
- Make an effort to make new friends.
- Make time to do the things that you like to do.
Time on your boat is an activity that can help you achieve these resolutions. So make sure you add these resolutions to your list:
- Spend as much time on the boat and on the water as I can possibly spend.
- Share my love for boating and everything about it with old and new friends.
- Work hard so you can play hard.
Hopefully when you write your list, your resolutions will relate to building strong personal relationships and will ensures you have a healthy mix between work and play. If you don’t have one related to enjoying our beautiful Great Lakes, our 11,000 inland lakes and 36,000 miles of rivers and streams while on a boat – be sure to add it. There is no better way to spend quality time with your family and friends than enjoying our fresh water assets.
Content courtesy of Michigan Boating Industries Association.