Experience why life is better with a boat on this different kind of vacation. See somewhere new every day without having to pack and unpack or pay extra travel or hotel expenses.
When: June 20 – 27, 2008
Where: Island hop throughout the British Virgin Islands (BVI)
Enjoy seven days of easy line-of-sight cruising and steady winds – a perfect choice for first-timers, as well as the most experienced sailors who can’t get enough of this cruising playground. Scattered over 30 miles around the Sir Francis Drake Channel in the northeast Caribbean, the BVI are one of the finest and most protected sailing areas in the world.
For itinerary details or to book your yacht on the Discover Boating with Sunsail Flotilla, contact Sunsail’s Vacation Planning Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-734-4613.
Join the Discover Boating Flotilla
- Flotillas are a caravan of sailboats – complete with a lead crew (captain, hostess and engineer) and up to 12 yachts – they provide the perfect balance between independence and unobtrusive support
- Captain your own yacht or hire a Sunsail skipper to take the helm
- Along the way meet up with the rest of the flotilla for dinners, punch parties, beach picnics and to take part in fun regattas and social events
- The lead crew can offer advice, lend a helping hand and provide a flexible sailing itinerary with suggested anchorages and places to visit – they’re the local experts!
- Meet like-minded people and share in the excitement of discovering new, exotic locations
What makes the Discover Boating flotilla different from other sail charters?
- Sail custom built yachts for ease of handling
- Utilize the full service vacation planning team
- Take advantage of professional skippers and cooks for hire
- Purchase meal packages ahead, so you spend your time sailing – not grocery shopping!
- Explore with dinghies with outboard motors
- Learn more through chart and yacht briefings
Receive a 15% discount off the standard yacht charter cost
What costs are involved?
- Flotilla fee includes lead boat and crew support (captain, hostess and engineer), breakfast pack and welcome punch party, fuel and damage waiver.
- Choose from a wide range of yachts -- including monohulls from 32 to 50 feet with 2, 3 or 4 double cabins.
- Sample prices start from $485/person*
- Skippers are available for hire at $160/day
- Provisioning (meal) packages available from $25 per person per day
Visit www.Sunsail.com for more yacht charter information.
*Based on charter cost for four passengers sailing a Sunsail Oceanis 343 with Discover Boating discount, flotilla fee and cruising taxes