For a Mother’s Day that’s sure to be remembered, forget the flowers and spoil her with a nautical-inspired celebration!
Great ways to Make Mom’s Day—
- Plan brunch on a boat, or dinner dockside
- Rent a boat for the day, deck it out with flowers and take her for a sunset cruise
- Put together a nautical gift basket, filled with treats inspired by her love of the water
- Take her out for "reel" fun — hire a fishing guide for a day and let her land the "Big One"
- Surprise her with a snazzy new life jacket. Take a look and see which type of life jacket will be right for her
- Put her at the helm—give her a gift certificate for boating or sailing lessons
- Create a "Mom’s Day Coupon Book" with coupons she can redeem for boating trips to her favorite destinations
- Give her a free subscription to her favorite boating or fishing magazine.
- Turn her day into an adventure — sign her up for skiing or wakeboard lessons
- Get her a gift the whole family will enjoy — a brand new boat! Let her choose the one that will be right just for her.