Write your own!
Boating is family friendly.
- Boating has no age barriers—there are activities for all ages
- Gets the kids away from the computer, TV and video games
- "Forces" the kids to talk to us face to face
- You can't text message while you’re wakeboarding
- Fresh air is good for you
- Memories(aren) 't made by computer chips; they’re made by shared activities
- Time spent on a boat is quality time
- Lets you make a connection with the kids that doesn’t require Bluetooth
- Boating is educational—teaches kids about nature, navigation and communication
- Teaches lessons in teamwork and responsibility
Boating is affordable
- Can buy a new boat for about $250 per month
- A month of boating fun costs less than one day at a ballpark or amusement park
- Boats can be financed like cars
- Some boats are tax deductible
- It's an investment in your family that pays big dividends: Memories are priceless
- Even with a limited budget, there’s no limit to the fun you can have with a boat
- You can't put a price on quality family time
- Gives your vacation dollars a real workout—you can put'em to use every weekend
- Compared to other family-friendly activities, boating is a real bargain
Boating reduces stress
- Makes it easy to go out on a whim
- Can get away without going far away
- Fresh air and sunshine never made anyone feel bad
- Rocking the boat won’t get you fired. (Damp, maybe—if you go overboard, that is)
- One place where making waves is actually fun
- No phones. No fax machines. No traffic.
- Networking involves fish, not sucking up to office managers
- You're the captain.
- No deadlines.
- Unlike the loons in the office, the loons on the lake are entertaining OR
When a loon calls on the lake, you don’t have to call him back!
Boating is FUN!
- There's almost no limit to ways to have fun on the water
- Wakeboarding and water skiing
- Enjoying nature
- Getting together with family and friends