One noticeable difference between 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines is weight of a similar horse powered engines. 4-strokes tend to be heavier than a 2-stroke engine of comparable horse power. 2-Stroke engines uses a gas and oil mixture, while a 4-stroke burns gasoline. A 4-stroke engine is more like a car engine including an oil filter and generally has lower torque than 2-strokes.
- Low emissions – Meets all state standards, including California
- Strong top end and good acceleration
- Excellent fuel economy
- Quiet operation
- Engine management systems
- Electronic ignition systems
- The oil is added to the engine rather than the fuel allowing for clean and efficient fuel consumption